2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
olive oil, to taste
salt and pepper
1 ball fresh mozzarella cheese
1 tomato, medium
5 leaves fresh basil leaf
1 cup Sapori Basil Dark Balsamic VinegarPreparation
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, season both sides of the chicken with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked through and juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and top with slices of mozzarella and tomato.
- Broil for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melty and the tomatoes are slightly charred.
- While the chicken is broiling, you can chiffonade (cut into thin strips) the basil.
- Drizzle Sapori Basil Dark Balsamic Vinegar over the chicken and top with basil.
- Sapori! Enjoy!