- 1(16 oz) package of angel hair pasta
- ½ c. Toasted Sesame Seed Oil
- ½ c. soy sauce
- ¼ c. balsamic vinegar (we recommend White Coconut)
- 1 tbsp. Roasted Chili Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ c. white sugar
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds, or more as desired
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, until cooked through but still firm to the bite, approximately 4 – 5 minutes. Drain well.
2. Whisk together the sesame oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and sugar. Toss the pasta in the dressing, then sprinkle with sesame seeds, green onion, and pepper. Serve warm or cover and refrigerate for a cold salad.