A favorite pancake recipe of mine. This recipe creates an amazingly fluffy and light pancake. The olive oil addition is what creates such a moist cake. Add fresh fruit or citrus zest to your completed batter to create other versions of this yummy treat.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons Sapori Olive Oil
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
- Measure out the milk in another large bowl and add the eggs and olive oil. Whisk until well combined.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients while whisking to avoid any large lumps. Once well combined, stop whisking to avoid overworking the batter.
- Over a medium-hot griddle, skillet, or pan, pour a serving and flip once the top starts to bubble up. Repeat until the batter is gone.