- 1 (16 0z) can of chickpeas, strained & rinsed
- 1/4 cup Sapori Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Sapori Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 garlic clove pressed & crushed
- 2 tablespoons fo tahini (sesame seed butter)
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
Add chickpeas into a bowl of a food processor along with garlic, tahini, and chili powder. Begin to puree the mixture, slowly adding the olive oils through the feed tube of the food processor until a creamy consistency. Salt & pepper to taste.