- 1 & 3/4 cups of sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 & 1/4 teaspoons of double-acting baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
Blend until creamy:
- 1/4 cup of Sapori Butter Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Sapori Lemon Balsamic vinegar
- Beat in: 1-2 beaten eggs and 1 to 1 & 1/4 ripe banana
Add the sifted ingredients in about 3 parts to the sugar mixture. Beat the batter after each addition until smooth.
Fold in: 1/2 cup of walnuts & 1/4 cup of raisins.
Place batter in a greased pan. Bake the bread for about 1 hour or until done at 350°F. Cool before slicing.